IN OUR EFFORTS TO PROTECT OUR PATIENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, AND OUR STAFF FROM THE CORONAVIRUS:
- All patients are being questioned as to their recent travel (ie. where, when, how long) and based on where they traveled, it is being recommended that they see their physician to be tested for COVID-19 prior to coming to their appointment.
- All patients are being questioned as to whether they have experienced any symptoms connected to COVID-19 and, if they have, it is being recommended that they see their physician to be tested for COVID-19 prior to coming to their appointment.
- Our office maintains the highest level of infection control on a consistent and perpetual going basis, but in light of this possible contagion, we are being ever-more vigilant and have added additional procedures to keep the virus from entering our practice.
- As a point of reference, please know that no members of our team have traveled within the last few months.
- We are sending this notice out weekly to every patient with an appointment already scheduled during the next week. We will be doing this on an on-going basis until further notice.
We know that this is a challenging and fear-inducing time in our world, but we must all remain calm and act responsibly. We appreciate your understanding our need to implement these additional precautions until the time comes that the coronavirus is no longer deemed a threat by the appropriate authorities.
Thank you for your patience and honesty during this difficult time.